|06 Mar 2013||IQS examination – Recruitment of examiner (Corporate Secretaryship)|
IQS examination – Recruitment of examiner (Corporate Secretaryship)
Duties of examiners:
· To prepare of examination papers and marking schemes;
Section A (case study) with a maximum of five questions.
Section B (long questions): set five questions
· To mark scripts;
· To submit examiner reports;
· To attend papers moderation meetings and Assessment Review Panel meetings;
· To update reading list; and
· To give advice on syllabus content.
The appointment is usually for four examination diets (i.e. 2 years). All appointments have to be approved by the Education Committee.
For members who are interested in the position, please contact Candy Wong at 28816177 or send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2013.