|News >> China Affairs|
|20 Nov 2008||Corporate Governance Symposium Shenzhen 2008|
|The Institute has jointly organised the Corporate Governance Symposium 2008 with the Shenzhen Listed Companies Association and Shiewing CPA on 20 and 21 November 2008 in Shenzhen. This symposium was organsied with the support from the China Securities Regulatory Commission - Shenzhen Regulatory Bureau.|
The Institute would like to thank the following sponsors and supporting organisations for their support to the Symposium :
1. Ping An Securities Company Ltd;
2. South China Morning Post Publishers Limited
Silver sponsor: Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited
1. China COSCO Holdings Company Limited;
2. Guangzhou Shipyard International Company Limited
1. The Listed Companies Association of Beijing;
2. The Listed Companies Association Of Guangdong;
3. The Hong Kong Securities Institute;
4. Shenzhen Securities Association;
5. Hong Kong Institute Of Certified Public Accountants;
6. The Listed Company Association of Shandong;
7. The Listed Companies Association of Dalian.
1. China Securities Journal;
2. Shanghai Securities News;
3. South China Morning Post Publishers Limited;
4. New Fortune Magazine;
5. CCTV Securities Channel.
There were 13 speakers from Mainland China and Hong Kong presented at the symposium, which includes regulators from Mainland China and Hong Kong; management from the two Stock Exchanges in Mainland China, senior practitioners, representatives from professional consultant agencies and financial services businesses. There were over 130 attendees, including senior management and board secretaries from both A and H shares companies, regulators, and listed companies associations.