A member acting jointly with, or practising in partnership with, another member or other members may use the designation 'Chartered Secretaries' after the joint names, or after the title of the firm.
- Every Fellow or Associate when elected shall be entitled to receive a membership certificate and shall, so long as he remains a members, be entitled to hold the said certificate.
- Every member receives the monthly journal 'CSJ'.
- Every member is required to comply to the Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) policy, please read details HERE.
- Every member shall furnish particulars of his address, private and official, and of the official positions he occupies, and any changes thereof from time to time, to the Secretariat.
- Every member shall pay, as and when due, all contributions, fees, or subscriptions for which he may at any time be liable in accordance with the Bye - laws or any rules made in pursuance thereof.
EXAMINATIONS / PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS ORGANISED
The examinations are divided into two parts, namely Professional Programme Part I and Professional Programme Part II, covering 8 subjects which are progressive in their difficulty. Examinations are held twice a year during the first or second week of June and December.