|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Gary Cheng CPA Limited|
|Company Description||Established in 1998, Gary Cheng CPA Limited is a professional accounting firm with headquarters in Hong Kong and branch in Guangzhou. The company offers comprehensive and quality services in accounting, auditing, taxation, company incorporation, company secretarial services, business advisory, due diligence, liquidation and trademark registration services to all industries.
We currently have exciting opportunities available in our Hong Kong office.
|Classified Start Date||31 Jul 2018|
|Position||Senior Company Secretary - Corporate Services Department|
|Job Description||• Perform a full range of company secretarial duties to ensure compliance with Companies Ordinance and other regulatory rules
• Liaise and file with the Companies Registry and Inland Revenue Department
• Liaise with internal and external parties for company formation, maintain and handle a full set of company statutory records for Hong Kong and offshore companies
• Assist in the incorporation/de-registration of companies and bank account opening
• Review tasks to ensure timely completion and accuracy
• Perform ad-hoc project and assignment
|Minimum Qualifications||• 3-6 years' company secretarial experience
• Experience in CPA Firm or Business Consultants is an advantage
• Holder of Higher Diploma in Corporate Governance or equivalent is an advantage
• Self-initiative, cheerful, customer-oriented and possess excellent client skills
• Good command of English, Chinese and Poutonghua
• Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese Words processing
• Membership of ICSA/HKICS will definitely an advantage
• Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Company Secretary Manager
|Application Method||At GCCPAL, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
• 5-days work
• Competitive salary package plus allowance and medical benefits
• Discretionary year-end bonus
• Excellent career development and training
Please send a full resume indicating your present and expected salary package and earliest date available to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||20,000 to 49,999|
|Application Deadline||30 Aug 2018|
|The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.|