|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited|
|Company Description||The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC) is a premier institution engaged in asset purchase, mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage, SME financing guarantee, microfinance and premium loan insurance businesses in Hong Kong.
We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join the Legal Office for serving the HKMC, its subsidiaries and subsidiary undertakings (the HKMC Group).
|Classified Start Date||18 Jul 2017|
|Position||Named Company Secretary|
|Job Description||• To be named as company secretary of one or more members of the HKMC Group for all company secretarial duties, and to advise on general corporate matters, corporate governance and regulatory matters;
• To ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory filing and reporting matters, including compliance with the Companies Ordinance, the Insurance Ordinance and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• To be responsible for organising board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders’ meetings, including the drafting of minutes, written resolutions and other related documents;
• To prepare or to assist preparing directors’ report, annual report, corporate governance report and other company secretarial or general corporate documents; and
• To conduct research on company secretarial and general corporate matters.
|Minimum Qualifications||• A minimum of 7 years’ solid company secretarial and/or general corporate experience gained in insurance companies, financial institutions, major corporations or law firms;
• Associate of HKICS / ICSA, preferably a degree holder in law, accounting or corporate governance;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, and strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word including Chinese word processing);
• Attention to details, mature and ability to work independently under pressure;
• Good administration, co-ordination, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills; and
• Knowledge of Hong Kong Listing Rules is not a must but will be an advantage.
|Application Method||Please quote the position and send your application in strict confidence with the application form (http://www.hkmc.com.hk/eng/about/career.html), full resume stating current and expected salary by 7 August 2017 to:
The Recruitment Officer
34/F., Cosco Tower (High Block),
Grand Millennium Plaza,
183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Fax : 2536 0095
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Length of Working Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||07 Aug 2017|
|Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment. Please read the HKMC Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.|