|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Hong Kong Housing Society|
|Company Description||Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.|
|Classified Start Date||07 Jul 2017|
|Position||Corporate Secretarial Services Officer (2-year Contract) [Ref: CSSO]|
|Job Description||• Arrange Board/Committee and Management Meetings.
• Take minutes at Board/Committee Meetings and Management Meetings.
• Draft Board/Committee papers.
• Compile Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Involve in corporate governance matters, including compliance of Ordinance, Constitution, By-laws, data privacy and other relevant legislature.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree holder preferably in corporate governance, translation and related disciplines.
• Minimum 2 years’ solid experience in corporate secretarial and Board/Committee works in a sizeable organization preferred.
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Sound corporate governance and legal knowledge.
• Self-motivated, well-organized, meticulous at work, high integrity, good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
|Application Method||Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
|Length of Working Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||06 Aug 2017|
|Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.|