|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Hong Kong Housing Society|
|Company Description||The Hong Kong Housing Society (HKHS) is an independent, non-government and not-for profit organisation established in 1948, providing quality housing for the people of Hong Kong. Incorporated by Ordinance in 1951, HKHS has implemented various housing schemes to meet the needs of niche markets. Governed by Members with a Supervisory Board and an Executive Committee made up of professionals coming from different sectors of the community, we have been serving the Hong Kong community with a social mission.|
|Classified Start Date||15 Mar 2019|
|Position||Senior Corporate Secretarial Services Officer (Ref: SCSSO)|
|Job Description||• Provide secretarial and logistic support to Board/Committee and Management Meetings.
• Take minutes at Board/Committee Meetings and Management Meetings.
• Compile Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Involve in corporate governance matters, including compliance of Ordinance, Constitution, By-laws, data privacy and other relevant legislature.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree holder in business management, and corporate governance related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in corporate secretarial and Board/Committee works in a sizeable organization.
• Proficiency in written English and Chinese.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Sound corporate governance and legal knowledge.
|Application Method||To apply, please send full resume through the followings:
• Online Application
• or mail to:
Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Housing Society,
29/F, World Trade Centre, 280 Gloucester Road, HK.
(please mark "Confidential" and quote the reference no. on both the letter and the envelope.)
• or by fax: (852) 2882 4466 (the fax number is for job applications only)
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Length of Working Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||14 Apr 2019|
|Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.|