|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Estera Corporate Services (HK) Ltd|
|Company Description||Estera is a world-leading provider of fiduciary and administration services. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position|
|Classified Start Date||24 Jun 2019|
|Position||Senior Coporate Administrator|
|Job Description||BASIC FUNCTION:
To manage a portfolio of companies incorporated in various offshore jurisdictions and to provide corporate administrative services for the companies in the portfolio in a timely and efficient manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage a portfolio of offshore companies incorporated in various offshore jurisdictions. Attend the day to day administration of the companies in the portfolio and any incidental matters in accordance with statutory requirements of the relevant offshore jurisdictions.
• Attend and arrange incorporation of offshore companies and their organizations, and all other the incidental attendances.
• Conduct due diligence on clients and on client s companies for purpose of incorporation and or otherwise for ongoing maintenance and administration.
• Liaise with relevant offshore offices with regards to incorporation, statutory filings, billings, and all incidental matters relating to corporate administration of the offshore companies, and shall be prepared to liaise with the offshore office outside normal working hour if necessary.
• Keep and maintain the statutory records and registers of each company in the portfolio in ViewPoint, and to ensure that these records and registers are completed and updated.
• Ensure records, correspondences and documents of each company in the portfolio, including scanned copy of due diligence documents, kept and filed in DMS are updated and complete.
• Attend clients’ instructions and enquiries, carry out the instructions of the clients on an timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure that the contact details (Telephone number, fax number, business and correspondence address) of clients, contact persons and billing parties are accurate and updated at all times in our records and systems.
• Ensure that all companies in the portfolio pay annual government fee, filing fees, CIMA fees and all other prescribed government fees, as the case may be, before the statutory deadline.
• Provide service as Principal Share Registrar and Transfer Agent, and for this purpose ensure that the principal share registers kept at the registered office in the home jurisdictions are at time updated and complete.
• Liaise with third party intermediaries or service providers, if necessary, when providing corporate administration services for client companies in the portfolio.
• Attend billing and invoicing matters on a timely manner, and for this purpose, review WIP report, review pre-bills, determine amount of fees to be billed, issue invoices and to ensure that the level of aged WIP is less than 30% at all relevant times.
• Review aged Account Receivable(AR) report regularly and send reminder to clients. Where the aged AR are 90days or more overdue, contact the clients and chase for payment, and where circumstances justify, pass the outstanding invoices to debt collector and suspense service, and to ensure that the level of aged Account Receivable less than 30% at all relevant times.
• Ensure that the annual service fees, annual government fees, SIBL fees and CIMA fees, where applicable as entered in the Fee Set Up Folder in ViewPoint are accurate, review pre-bills and annual invoices issued by home jurisdiction to ensure that they are correctly issued, and liaise with offshore office to revise the invoices where necessary.
• Conduct file and compliance review in ViewPoint annually or as may be required from time to time.
• Supervise and help training corporate administrator, corporate administrative assistant and other junior staff.
• Participate in ad hoc projects and take up any other specific duties relevant to the above duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Assist the Manager and/or the Assistant Manager in the administration of the Corporate Administration Department and in the management of the portfolio of the team, if required.
• Motivate junior staff, to promote an atmosphere of cooperation, team work, and support within the Corporate Administration Team
• Undertake such other duties and responsibilities that might reasonably be required and expected for this role.
• To participate in and any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role
|Minimum Qualifications||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Member of HKICS is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of solid and relevant post qualification experience.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an asset.
• Capable to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good team players, self-motivated, well organized and ability to work under pressure and willing to take responsibility.
• Knowledge in using ViewPoint, AdEx, Excel and Chinese Word is an asset
• Successful job performance, including meeting productivity standard
|Application Method||To apply, please visit our website www.estera.com - Career – Vacancies - Hong Kong.|
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||20,000 to 49,999|
Additional MPF contribution
|Application Deadline||23 Jul 2019|