|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Fubon Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited|
|Company Description||Inheriting the brand name of "Fubon Life", Fubon Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited, ("Fubon Life HK") was incorporated in Hong Kong in July 2015 and is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Fubon Life Insurance Company Limited ("Fubon Life Taiwan"). Fubon Life HK, upholding the mission of "Enriching Life with Endless Hope" and "customer-oriented" service philosophy, provides customers with a variety of life insurance products through bancassurance, strategic alliance partnerships and proprietary channel.
Our parent company, Fubon Life Taiwan is the second-largest life insurance company in Taiwan. It provides a full range of insurance and financial services through our insurance agency team, banks and diversified sales channels, in order to meet with the customers' needs throughout all different stages.
With an extensive network and client base both in and outside Taiwan, Fubon Life is committed to becoming one of Asia’s first-class insurance companies to provide quality insurance products and services to our customers in Hong Kong. We demand the best talent to cope with our business expansion and customer oriented strategy and now inviting dynamic and intelligent talents to fill up the following positions.
Interested parties, please visit our Company website http://www.fubonlife.com.hk for more details.
|Classified Start Date||30 Nov 2018|
|Position||Company Secretarial Assistant, Legal & Compliance|
|Job Description||- Provide a full range of company secretarial support to the Company Secretary of the Company including:
- Drafting and maintenance of shareholder and board minutes, resolutions and other relevant statutory records of the Company
- Organizing board of directors’ meetings
- Preparing compliance documents, annual and interim reports, announcements, statutory filings under the Hong Kong legal and regulatory requirements such as the Companies Ordinance
- Liaise and coordinate with Home Office in Taiwan on corporate matters
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, such as internal and external auditors to facilitate audit exercise
- Provide administrative and operational support to the legal and compliance departments (such as maintenance of contract register, preparing compliance reports, etc.) and assist in other ad-hoc projects and assignments
|Minimum Qualifications||- Degree or higher diploma holder in Company Secretarial programmes, corporate compliance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience with at least 3 years of experience in providing company secretarial support to company
- Experience from insurance industry or other financial industry would be an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin is preferred
- Computer literate with good skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, proactive, well organized and self-motivated
|Application Method||If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume with expected salary to our email address:
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||20,000 to 49,999|
Additional MPF contribution
Life Insurance coverage, rental reimbursement scheme, overtime claim, other than annual leave, we also provide birthday leave, marriage leave, bereavement leave etc
|Application Deadline||29 Dec 2018|
|Note: Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 12 months.|