|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited|
|Company Description||HKEX Group is a leading financial market operator in the world.
From our home in the financial hub of Hong Kong and an additional base in London, we provide world-class facilities for trading and clearing securities and derivatives in Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income and Currency.
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of Chinese and international capital flows, Hong Kong has long been Connecting China with the World. With the accelerated opening-up of China’s capital markets, HKEX continues to be a pioneer at the forefront of this historic transition, which we believe will Reshape the Global Market Landscape.
|Classified Start Date||06 Aug 2018|
|Position||Officer – Secretarial Services (For a 12-month contract)|
|Job Description||Job responsibilities
• To assist in providing company secretarial services for HKEX’s subsidiaries incorporated in Hong Kong, PRC and overseas
• To assist in preparing submissions, filings and return to various authorities
• To maintain and update statutory and other corporate records and registers
• To provide administrative and clerical support to the Secretarial Services Department
• To assist in ad-hoc tasks when necessary
|Minimum Qualifications||Job requirements
• Bachelor degree holder, major in corporate governance, corporate administration or related discipline
• Graduate/student of ICSA/HKICS
• Minimum 1 year's company secretarial experience, preferably in professional firms or listed companies
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Good communication skill, detail-oriented, well-organised and strong sense of responsibility
• Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
• Immediately available is highly preferred
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.
|Application Method||If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, or apply, please contact or email your application to PallaviAnand@HKEX.COM.HK and LorettaMTLi@HKEX.COM.HK referencing the job above or apply on our company website: https://hkex.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=IRC2965&lang=en|
|Length of Working Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||31 Aug 2018|