|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||South China Financial Holdings Limited (Stock code: 619)|
|Company Description||South China Financial Holdings Limited ("SCFH") (Stock Code: 00619) was founded in 1988 by three reputable investment experts. SCFH specializes in finance and investment and enjoys wide recognition from the market and its customers. Listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in July 1993, SCFH provides all-rounded and comprehensive financial services, including securities, foreign exchange, bullion, financial futures and global commodities broking and trading, through traditional and online trading platforms. It also offers corporate finance, assets management, corporate advisory and underwriting services. Its quality services and prudent management have quickly gained customers' trust and reliance and its business coverage has extended to China, Taiwan, Southeast Asia and the United Kingdom.|
|Classified Start Date||12 Sep 2017|
|Position||Named Company Secretary|
|Job Description||• Act as named company secretary to sign off all papers pursuant to the company ordinances for a responsible LISCO.
• Act as business advisor to Board of Directors in terms of executing all intra-group business transactions and restructuring projects etc. as so from time to time to ensure compliance with applicable laws, corporate governance, regulations and company policies.
• Oversee daily departmental operations:
- organize and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and shareholder meetings and draft minutes;
- assist in advising the board and the management on corporate governance and regulatory matters;
- provide compliance advice on material transactions and corporate matters of the Group;
- liaise with the Hong Kong stock Exchange and other regulatory authorities, whenever necessary;
- draft announcements, circulars and interim/annual reports;
- liaise with other professional advisors and various government authorities/regulators.
|Minimum Qualifications||• University degree and above.
• Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience, qualified named company secretary is required while Hong Kong admitted solicitor is in advantageous.
• Practical experience in Listed Company.
• Solid exposure in intra-business transaction like merge and acquisition, share allotment, right issues etc.
• Familiar with the Company Ordinance and Securities & Futures Ordinance and other relevant regulatory guidelines.
• Strong ability to critically analyze and resolve legal and operational issues.
• Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Self-motivated and pro-active team player with strong problem solving skills.
• Commercial awareness and good business sense.
• Excellent spoken and written in English, Chinese preferably Mandarin.
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Additional Benefits||Group Medial & Life insurance, MPF, Annual Leave|
|Application Deadline||12 Oct 2017|