|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||VISICHAIN LIMITED|
|Company Description||Do you need to create value and deliver change in your enterprise?
The Visichain Team is your Hong Kong based supply chain and procurement digital transformation experts.
Visichain has deployed custom supply chain and procurement software for some of the world's biggest brands.
With over one million developer hours logged, you will be hard pressed to find an enterprise level consultancy that knows the ins and outs of logistics, supply chain and procurement digital transformation better than our team.
Our Mission is to:
Provide procurement teams and supply chain managers with the tools they need to succeed.
Digitize the procurement process to enable automation so teams can focus on value delivery.
Empower procurement managers to make the right decisions at every step of your supply chain.
With Visichain as your partner, you can leverage over 1 million hours of supply chain transformation experience from some of the largest companies in the world.
Visichain drives visibility, productivity, and efficiency throughout your entire supply chain.
Supply chain visibility at scale is essential to your business. Starting with the production of products all the way through free on board receiving, your business needs real-time data to help you minimize risk, drive efficiency, and make better decisions.
Visichain designs, develops, and implements powerful yet easy to use software. Powerful solutions crafted to help your executives and supply chain managers leverage multiple data systems to partner with sourcing suppliers in real time.
|Classified Start Date||21 Jun 2019|
|Position||Company Secretary/Executive Assistant: FULL TIME|
|Job Description||Work hours: 10am - 7pm, Monday-Friday
• Assist the Company in handling a full range of company secretarial and executive assistance duties
• Work for the company in maintaining compliance with IRD and Companies Registry and the Companies Ordinance
• Assist in bookkeeping and liaise with accounting firms and auditors
• Fill of all regulatory documents in accordance with IRD and Companies Ordinance
• General ad-hoc executive assistance tasks: Travel planning, errands, the arrangement of meetings with clients, LinkedIn research, limited assistance with general company operations including client services and marketing operations
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree holder and Student member or Graduate of HKICS -2-3 years' relevant company secretarial experience; with at least 1 years' experience working for a corporate services/secretarial services firm in Hong Kong preferred.
• Good command of written & spoken English
• Proficient in MS office and Google Docs including Words, Excel, -
• Immediate available is preferable
• Experience in using Quickbooks Online accounting software is highly preferred
• HK Permanent Residence Required
|Application Method||Email CVs to email@example.com|
|Length of Working Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Below 19,999|
|Application Deadline||15 Jul 2019|