|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Hong Kong-Shenzhen Innovation & Technology Park Limited|
|Company Description||Occupying a strategic location in Hong Kong bordering Shenzhen, the Hong Kong-Shenzhen Innovation and Technology Park in the Lok Ma Chau Loop offers four times as much land area as Hong Kong Science Park, giving Hong Kong’s innovation and technology ecosystem not only the space to grow, but also the proximity to tap the supply chain, manufacturing capabilities and talent pool across the border.
The Park is also strategically significant for R&D companies around the world to leverage the competitive advantages of both Hong Kong and Shenzhen in innovation and technology and accelerate their access to the Mainland market. The advantages will attract R&D expertise from around the world to converge here, contributing to making Hong Kong a global leading innovation hub.
In 2017, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) set up Hong Kong-Shenzhen Innovation and Technology Park Limited (HSITP), a wholly-owned subsidiary, to build the superstructure, manage, maintain and operate the Park. Appointed by the HKSTP, the Board of Directors of HSITP comprises 10 members with diverse background and extensive experience in academia, public services or business sector.
|Classified Start Date||06 May 2019|
|Position||Manager, Corporate Governance and Secretariat|
|Job Description||• Work station: Science Park, Shatin
• To assist the Company Secretary to perform secretarial duties as well as on projects and other matters as assigned;
• To ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory matters;
• To organize board and committee meetings and to take minutes of such meetings;
• To assist in drafting board paper;
• To provide professional advice to various business units of the company;
• To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Possession of a Bachelor degree in Business or relevant discipline;
• Associate Member of HKICS/ICSA or others recognized professional institute preferable;
• Minimum 8 years’ company secretarial experience preferable from a sizable public / regulatory organizations / NGOs, with at least 3 years’ at supervisory level preferable;
• Proven record of experience in taking meeting minutes in Chinese;
• Familiar with corporate governance;
• Mature, team-player, able to work independently and under pressure;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong in Chinese input;
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
|Application Method||To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com|
|Length of Working Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||50,000 to 89,999|
Additional MPF contribution
|Application Deadline||24 May 2019|
|Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.