|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Giordano International Limited|
|Company Description||Established in 1981, Giordano is one of the most well-known and established apparel retailers in the Asia Pacific region, employing over 11,000 friendly staff with over 1700 shops operating in 31 territories worldwide.
Our Vision: To be the best and the biggest world brand in apparel retailing
Our Mission: To make people "feel good" & "look great"
|Classified Start Date||29 Mar 2017|
|Position||Company Secretarial Manager|
|Job Description||• Supervise and be responsible for a full spectrum of company secretarial duties of the listed company and its subsidiaries worldwide;
• Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory matters of the Group companies;
• Must be able to offer high-level advice on complex deal structures, in conjunction with the senior management of the legal and corporate finance divisions;
• Prepare and maintain official corporate notices/disclosures, records and actions of the Board of Directors, and comply with statutory reporting requirements;
• Arrange and manage meetings for the Board and shareholders, and prepare the announcements, circulars, reports and minutes;
• Maintain and update company secretarial records, registers, database and routine filings; and
• Undertake ad hoc assignments.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) or the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS);
• A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, including at least 6 years at a supervisory or managerial level;
• Solid and hands-on experience in listed company transactions – must be able to comment on complex deal structures in conjunction with the senior management of the legal and corporate finance divisions;
• Experienced in all aspects of company secretarial practice in Hong Kong and major offshore jurisdictions;
• Solid knowledge in the Listing Rules of Hong Kong Exchange, SFO reporting requirements and other compliance regulations;
• Independent and decisive, keeping the Management aware of the implications on regulatory compliance after reporting to the General Counsel, the Manager – Legal & Corporate Governance and coordination with the Finance team (whenever necessary);
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and
• Those immediately available or on short notice period is highly preferable.
|Application Method||Please send your resume with salary expected to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources Department, Giordano Limited, 4/F, Tin On Industrial Building, 777-779 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon.|
|Length of Working Experience||10 to 15 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||28 Apr 2017|