|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||MTR Corporation Limited 香港鐵路有限公司|
|Company Description||As a growing multinational company, the MTR Corporation strives to connect communities through our railway network, property projects, various commercial activities and investment projects. Riding on our expertise and experience, we continue to grow outside of Hong Kong. Join us in building your career in our dynamic businesses.
|Classified Start Date||22 Mar 2019|
|Position||Manager - Company Secretarial (Ref: 190000C4)|
|Job Description||• Perform a wide range of company secretarial duties for the Corporation and its subsidiaries in Hong Kong, the Mainland of China and overseas according to statutory and regulatory requirements
• Assist in upholding the high corporate governance standards of the Corporation and the preparation of disclosures, circulars and clearance with relevant Stock Exchanges, drafting of script, and other necessary documents
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree / Professional Diploma in Company Secretarial / Law / Legal Studies or a related discipline
• A minimum of 8 years' post-qualification experience gained in reputable companies, public bodies, leading law or professional firms in Hong Kong, of which 2 years should be at managerial level
• Solid knowledge of the Hong Kong Listing Rules
• Strong leadership, time management and people skills with strategic thinking and inquisitorial mindset
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
|Application Method||You are invited to apply online via http://www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for by mail to Human Resource Management Department, MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong on or before 4 April 2019.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation's website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 6 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.
|Length of Working Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range|
|Application Deadline||05 Apr 2019|