|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Haitong International Management Services Company Limited|
|Company Description||Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
|Classified Start Date||26 Jul 2019|
|Position||Company Secretarial Manager|
|Job Description||• Support the Group as a HK listed company in company duties/ordinances of foreign jurisdictions where the Group has presence or operation such as PRC, Singapore, US and UK.
• Assist to handle various corporate transactions of the Group as a listed company including liaison with external counsel and regulators
• Good knowledge of corporate governance standards, company by-laws and ordinances
• Provide full spectrum of company secretarial support in the context of financial services industry, including liaison with internal clients and external professionals, handle on-going company secretarial issues relating to the group’s transactions to ensure compliance with Listing Rules requirements and meet business objectives
• Update company secretarial policies and procedures and information based on regulatory requirements
• Prepare / review / collate the compilation of announcements, annual / interim reports, ESG reports and circular in conformity of Listing Rules requirements
• Keep abreast of the new developments of any applicable laws, regulations or rules such as Listing Rules or Companies Ordinance and spontaneously bring to the attention of the supervisor the implication of such changes to the group
• Supervise work subordinates to complete assigned tasks on time
• Handle any ad hoc assignments
|Minimum Qualifications||We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
• Chartered Company Secretary / LLB holder / University graduate or above in Corporate Governance or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience, Chartered Company Secretary with minimum 3 years in capital /financial markets
• Knowledge of Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, SFO, company ordinance, and other statutory and regulatory requirements and familiar with laws of PRC is preferable
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable
• Independent, logical, proactive and high attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
|Application Method||Please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; or ii) by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||25 Aug 2019|