|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||TOM Group Limited|
|Company Description||TOM Group Limited (stock code: 2383) is listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. A Chinese language media conglomerate in Greater China, TOM Group has diverse business
interest in E-Commerce, Mobile Internet, Publishing and Outdoor Media across markets in Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. TOM Group is a member of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited.
|Classified Start Date||27 Jun 2017|
|Position||Assistant Manager - Company Secretary|
|Job Description||• Provide a full range of company secretarial services for the group of companies.
• Comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, implementation and execution of the Group’s compliance policies and procedures.
• Prepare annual/interim reports, announcements and circulars, organize and facilitate board meetings, various committees and general meetings.
• Assist in ad hoc projects when necessary.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree holder with Associate of ICSA/ HKICS and solid knowledge in company secretarial field.
• At least 6 years of relevant working experience and experience from professional firm is required.
• Knowledge of Listing Rules, Securities & Futures Ordinance and Companies Ordinance.
• Meticulous, systematic and able to handle a full range of company secretarial work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Officer - Company Secretary.
|Application Method||Interested parties please send full CV and expected salary to our Human Resources Department, TOM Group Limited at email@example.com or fax at (852) 21873586 (Document format in MS Word English version is preferred).|
|Length of Working Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||20,000 to 49,999|
|Application Deadline||26 Jul 2017|
|For more information, please visit our website at http://www.tomgroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.