|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers|
|Company Description||Established in 1963, The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is a professional organization devoted to enhancing the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and professional examinations.|
|Classified Start Date||25 Aug 2017|
|Position||Administration & Institute Secretary|
|Job Description||• Serve as a secretary to Committees and provide secretarial support including preparation of committee events and papers such as agenda, minutes etc;
• Manage the database for HKIB stakeholders including Council / Committee members and their appointment / re-appointment;
• Ensure compliance with laws and regulations (e.g. government ordinances, Memorandum and Article of Association) and terms and conditions of contracts / agreements between the Institute and external parties, and coordinate with lawyers for related negotiation;
• Assist in trademark registration, and ensure proper use of trademark in publications or other source of communication;
• Coordinate the setting up of KPIs and monitor the KPI Dashboard by giving early warning signals to department heads;
• Assist in implementation of any other corporate governance related matters of the Institute;
• Oversee Administration Department.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree holder in any discipline;
• 8-10 years’ experience in committee administrative work (with previous minutes writing experience preferred) of which 4 years’ relevant experience in managerial position;
• Membership of ICSA / HKICS preferred;
• Excellent command of English and Chinese, and proficiency in Window driven software packages;
• A positive team player with can-do attitude, independent, attention to details and able to work under pressure.
|Application Method||Interested parties please send your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters and expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: http://www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
|Length of Working Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
|Application Deadline||25 Sep 2017|
|Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.|