|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||MTR Corporation Limited 香港鐵路有限公司|
|Company Description||As a growing multinational company, the MTR Corporation strives to connect communities through our railway network, property projects, various commercial activities and investment projects. Riding on our expertise and experience, we continue to grow outside of Hong Kong. Join us in building your career in our dynamic businesses.
|Classified Start Date||22 Mar 2019|
|Position||Senior Assistant Manager - Company Secretarial (Ref: 190000C5)|
|Job Description||• Provide a full spectrum of meeting support, liaise and coordinate with relevant departments for circulation of meeting papers / materials to Board Committee and Executive Committee members according to established procedures
• Assist in preparing meeting agendas and notices, performing minutes-taking, and following through post-meeting actions
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree in a related discipline
• A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
• Excellent command of English and strong comprehension and writing skills with attention to details
• Experience in report writing and minutes-taking is an advantage
• A team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment as well as ability to work proactively and independently
• Good knowledge of software applications
|Application Method||You are invited to apply online via http://www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for by mail to Human Resource Management Department, MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong on or before 4 April 2019.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation's website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 6 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range|
|Application Deadline||05 Apr 2019|