|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||TMF Hong Kong Limited|
|Company Description||TMF Group is a leading provider of global business services to clients operating and investing across Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East and the Americas. We focus on providing specialised and business-critical financial and administrative services that help our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investments in different locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international structuring and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalise, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. We can provide you with a single point of contact to coordinate the day-to-day management of your externalised operations, and help to ensure clear communication across multiple jurisdictions. Global reach, local knowledge: helping you do business seamlessly across borders.
To learn more about TMF Group, please visit our website at www.tmf-group.com. If you are interested in taking the challenge and opportunity, please send your full resume in Word Format with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Classified Start Date||07 May 2019|
|Position||Senior Executive/Executive/Assistant - Corporate Secretarial Services (Private/Listed)|
|Job Description||TMF Group in Hong Kong is currently looking for corporate secretarial professionals to join its Corporate Secretarial Team (Private/Listed).
• Assist the Manager / Senior Manager in providing company secretarial services to a range of non-listed client companies
• Assist in handling full set of company secretarial documents
• Communicate with clients under supervision
• Draft and issue invoices, follow up debts
• Monitor the renewal of license fees for clients’ companies
• Arrange funds transfer for clients’ companies and liaise with bankers to ensure payments are effected on a timely basis
• Maintain statutory records for clients’ companies
• Update and maintain records/information in ViewPoint
• Handle duties as assigned by supervisors
|Minimum Qualifications||• Degree holder with relevant experience gained in professional firm/ CPA firm/ law firm
• Good knowledge of corporate secretarial law and familiar with Companies Ordinance, rules and regulations of regulatory bodies
• Good computer skills, experience/knowledge in Viewpoint system is an advantage
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferred
• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
• Independent and able to work under pressure
• Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Senior Secretarial Executive position
|Application Method||If you are interested in taking the challenge and opportunity, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com.|
|Length of Working Experience||NA|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
13th month salary, life insurance, study and examination leaves
|Application Deadline||06 Jun 2019|
|We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, 13-month salary, discretionary bonus, life insurance, dental and medical coverage and study and examination leaves to the successful candidate. If you are interested in taking the challenge and opportunity, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all information submitted will be destroyed. For further information, please visit our website on www.tmf-group.com