|Membership >> CS Job Openings|
|Company Name||Eltoma (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Company Description||Corporate, immigration and trust services - www.eltoma-global.com|
|Classified Start Date||24 Jul 2018|
|Job Description||• Working with the Hong Kong Companies Registry
Incorporation of new Hong Kong companies.
• Filing of all necessary documents, statements, notifications of changes and updates with the Companies Registry.
• Filing of Annual Returns.
• Filing of Amendments of M&AA, etc.
• Liaising with the Hong Kong Labour Department on clients’ matters.
• Liaising with Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department on clients’ matters under supervision and guidance of Eltoma Corporate Servicers’ Tax Manager.
• Liaising with local authorities, lawyers and public notary for legalisation of documents for clients.
• Managing affairs with international and local couriers by preparing, sending or receiving packages, reconciling and approving courier invoices, etc.
• Building strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
• Assisting with client enquiries, maintaining a good client rapport whilst informing clients of any new products and upholding a positive corporate image.
• Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
• Maintaining a high level of company customer service standards.
• Ensuring KYC/DD procedures and compliance regulations are adhered to.
• Managing and assisting opening of bank accounts for clients in Hong Kong.
• Arranging appointments with Hong Kong banks for a bank account opening.
• Assisting with the preparation of the documentation for opening of a bank account.
• Providing banks with the required documents and forms.
• Accompanying clients to the banks for a bank account opening and assisting clients during a bank interview.
• Following up with clients and/or banks in order to complete a bank account opening procedure.
• Preparation of corporate documents for companies from various jurisdictions, for example Minutes of Company Directors/Company/Shareholders meetings, resolutions, changes in a company structure, etc.
• Monitoring compliance deadlines for Hong Kong companies under Eltoma Corporate Services management.
• Coordination of activities of overseas offices of Eltoma Corporate Services to service clients.
• Updating corporate document flow in Sage Secretarial.
• Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
• Be responsible for organising and managing document flow, administrative tasks, etc. at the Hong Kong office under supervision and guidance of the Office Manager.
• Be responsible for the Hong Kong office when the Office managers is out of Hong Kong.
|Minimum Qualifications||• Minimum 3 years of experience as Company Administrator with a local Corporate Service Provider.
• Working Knowledge of New Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622).
• Prior experience working with the Hong Kong Companies Registry.
• Previous corporate administration experience will be an advantage (sound knowledge of corporate incorporation documents in various jurisdictions).
• University Degree in a Law or business related subject.
• Previous experience of a legal environment will be considered an advantage.
• Professional qualification in the field of Company Secretarial work is preferred however not essential.
• Pro-active with strong organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a part of a team.
• Strong command of fluent written and spoken English, with an additional language as advantage.
• Pro-active individual with strong organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
• Professional and confident.
• Hong Kong nationals or PR only. We can only consider strong foreign candidates for the position whose profile perfectly matches the advertised position.
|Application Method||Please apply via a web site http://eltoma-global.com/about-us/vacancies/hong-kong/corporate-secretary/-administrator-ecs18611.html.|
|Length of Working Experience||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range||Negotiable|
Quarterly sales commission and KPI bonus
|Application Deadline||23 Aug 2018|