|09 Jan 2017||Launch of Online Version of the Four IQS Study Packs|
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) is launching the online version of the four IQS Study Packs to ALL HKICS registered students with effect from 9 January 2017. The four IQS Study Packs include Hong Kong Corporate Law, Corporate Administration, Corporate Governance and Corporate Secretaryship. This new service, which is free to all HKICS registered students, is to enable our students to schedule your professional learning and studies more flexibly, econmonically and in an environment-friendly manner. The service of the online version of the four IQS study packs will be provided by the publisher of the Study Packs, Wolters Kluwer Hong Kong Limited (WKHK). The print version of the Study Packs will continue to be available for purchase at HK$470 each while stock lasts. Besides the Study Packs, you will also have access to the following after logging into the WKHK system:
· Hong Kong Legislation
· Hong Kong Judgments
· United Kingdom Judgments
Please activate your online account and obtain access to the Study Packs and other information stated above as follows: -
1. Students are required to register a HKICS PrimeLaw account at the website operated by WKHK. Please click here for registration.
2. The registration will start from 9 January 2017
3. Students are required to provide the following information during the registration process for verification with HKICS:
- Student name (same as your HKID card)
- HKICS student number
- Mobile phone number
- Email (same as the email provided to HKICS)
4. Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent to individual student’s registered email address by WKHK
5. WKHK will verify the student’s information with HKICS before activating the account. Please note that it will generally take 10 working days before the account becomes active
6. Upon verification, an email confirming the account activation will be sent to each student by WKHK. The student will then be able to use the assigned login ID and password to sign in to the four Study Packs and get access to the other information in the login area as stated above.
To login and access to HKICS study packs, go to http://www.primelaw.com.hk
The user manual of the PrimeLaw is available here.
Please note the followings:
For further questions regarding the online Study Packs, please contact Karin Ng (Tel: 28306010) or Ruby Ng (Tel: 28306006) of HKICS or email: email@example.com. For technical questions regarding the PrimeLaw account, please contact WKHK’s customer service: HK-Prime@wolterskluwer.com.
(Disclaimer: The use of the materials included in this online platform of WKHK is subject to their terms and conditions and disclaimers upon registration and without limitation thereof and there is no recourse to HKICS in respect of any technical issues including any loss to any users occasioned thereby.)