|24 Aug 2018||HKICS IQS Corporate Secretaryship study pack update|
The updated version of the Corporate Secretaryship study pack is available for access from 24 August 2018 (Friday) via the HKICS PrimeLaw Account. A summary of the updates will be provided.
Students who have not yet registered their HKICS PrimeLaw accounts, please refer to the following steps:
1. Students are required to register a HKICS PrimeLaw account at the website operated by WKHK. Please click for registration.
2. Students are required to provide the following information during the registration process for verification with HKICS:
3. Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent to individual student’s registered email address by WKHK
4. WKHK will verify the student’s information with HKICS before activating the account. Please note that it will generally take 10 working days before the account becomes active
5. Upon verification, an email confirming the account activation will be sent to each student by WKHK. The student will then be able to use the assigned login ID and password to sign in to the four Study Packs and get access to the other information in the login area as stated above.
To login and access to HKICS study packs, go to
The user manual of the PrimeLaw is available .
Please note the followings:
- For download, it is 300 comm block / per document per day.
- The system will automatically lock the account if the student is trying to use spider software. WKHK will notify HKICS immediately and communicate with the user (during office hours). Any second attempt of using spider software will forbid the user get access to his/her account.
For further questions regarding the content of the Study Packs, please contact Leaf Tai (Tel: 28306010) of HKICS or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical questions regarding the PrimeLaw account, please contact WKHK’s customer service: .