The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee)
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) is looking for a highly motivated and capable candidate to maintain and enhance the knowledge and standard of members in the post of Officer, Examinations.
The Institute is a leading professional body in Hong Kong, dedicated to supporting and promoting the role of Chartered Secretaries who are governance professionals through education, training, the development and implementation of policy, as well as effective communication and public advocacy. Through its work HKICS has become a major contributor to the ongoing strengthening of corporate governance practices and policies in Hong Kong.
HKICS was founded in Hong Kong almost 70 years ago and now has over 5,800 members and 3,200 students. The scope of our work and influence is not only local, but regional and global. In Mainland China, HKICS is playing an active role in the development of the profession. Our international connections take the form as the Hong Kong/China Division of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) in London, as well as our role as a founder member, in 2010, of Corporate Secretaries International Association (currently known as Corporate Secretaries International Association Limited) which seeks to give a global voice to corporate secretaries and governance professionals.
HKICS presently employs over thirty-five staff in Hong Kong and Beijing, under the executive leadership of our Chief Executive, who in turn reports to an elected President and Council. As part of the ongoing reinforcement of HKICS's organisation and capabilities, in line with its continuing growth and success, the Institute is now looking for an Officer, Examinations.
Officer, Examinations (Ref: EE20180822)
· Support the examination setting process and examination administration
· Coordinate the examination marking process, results release and script review service
· Liaise with the examination administration service provider and examination venue provider in both Hong Kong and Mainland China
· Prepare examination statistics reports
· Organize examinations related meetings and activities
· Update examination matters in the Institute’s website
· Administer the examination and exemption applications and its database maintenance
· Support the logistics and operations of studentship promotion and registered students’ services
· Handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
· A recognised university degree, preferably in business or education related field
· At least 1 to 3 years' relevant work experience, preferably from tertiary institutions or professional bodies. Fresh graduate may be considered
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
· High level of proficiency in MS Office and Excel is a prerequisite. Knowledge of Chinese word processing is required
· Highly motivated and a good team player. Attentive to details and willing to work outside office hours
· Good interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skills, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
HKICS offers a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. HKICS also supports professional and career development through ongoing training and education for committed staff.
Interested parties are invited to submit a full resume with current and expected salary as well as the earliest available date by e-mail to us at email@example.com and quote “EE20180822”. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Selected candidates are required to take a written test on English and Chinese correspondence.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)