|News >> China Affairs|
|28 Feb 2011||Visit to Mainland Universities|
Louisa Lau, General Manager and Company Secretary, HKICS, visited eight universities between 17 and 23 February 2011 in Shanghai and Beijing. The visits aimed to strengthen ties with mainland universities and seek for cooperation and support from the mainland academics regarding the PRC IQS examinations – a China-based papers to reflect mainland laws and regulations to ensure their relevance to the local business environment with the international perspective. The academics showed their support to the Institute’s PRC IQS plan and concurred that the professionalisation of the board secretary is necessary. It will be of benefits to enhance the corporate governance of mainland listed issuers.
The Institute would like to express its sincere thanks to the representatives from the following universities for meeting and sharing their valuable views with our representatives regarding the professionalisation of the board secretaries in the mainland.
Universities in alphabetical order:
1. Central Finance and Economics University
2. China Europe International Business School
3. Fudan University, Management School
4. Nankai University, Business School
5. Peking University, Economics School
6. Peking University, Guanghua Management School
7. Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, International Institute for Professional Education
8. Renmin University of China, Law School
9. University of International Business and Economics, Business School