The Enhanced Continuing Professional Development ("ECPD") programme is developed for and open to all members of the Institute. The programme is designed to cover a broad range of topics to cater for the requirements of different members pursuing different career paths. The Institute recommends that all members undertake at least 15 CPD hours a year .
The objectives of the ECPD programme are:
- to upgrade technical and practical know-how
- to increase awareness of members of the need to continually develop their skills
- to demonstrate to the business community the Institute's leading position in key sectors, and
- to promote membership in terms of quality and numbers.
In this website, you can:
- Access and download the ECPD Programme Information Package
- Access and download the following documents:
i) Enrolment Form for the ECPD programme (ECPD Form A)
ii) CPD Record (ECPD Form B)
iii) Declaration of Intention (ECPD Form C)
iv) Application for Practitioner's Endorsement (ECPD Form D)
- Access a list of forthcoming ECPD seminars and download the enrolment form
For enquiries, please contact us through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 2881 6177 .