||Grow Your Business in Southeast Asia – Incorporation, Property and Tax in Malaysia
||11 July 2019
||6.45 pm - 8.15 pm
||Admiralty Conference Centre, 1804A, Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- Mr Chai Chuan Long, Partner, Julius Leonie Chai
- Mr Lew Choon Meng, Partner, Julius Leonie Chai
- Ms Ong Yee Chee, Partner, Julius Leonie Chai
- Ms Janice Chew, Principal, JC Legal
|Awarded By The HKICS:
||Awarded by The Law Society:
While the Philippines, Myanmar and Vietnam impose tighter trade and workers’ restrictions and raise taxes in recent months, Malaysia ranks 6th in Asia for economic openness*. Malaysia’s multicultural society, competitive labour costs and low living expenses makes the country the next market to watch for growth ventures entering Southeast Asia. The key objective of this seminar is to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of a range of issues across investment in Malaysia.
*The Global Index of Economic Openness by the Legatum Institute (May 2019)
In this seminar, the following elements will be addressed by speakers:
• Why is it advisable to choose Malaysia to start or expand your business?
• Can foreigners register a company in Malaysia?
• Are all industries and businesses allowed 100% ownership by foreigners?
• Can foreigners buy properties in Malaysia?
• Know your tax in Malaysia
• How can a Chartered Secretary/Chartered Governance Professional benefit in the development of Malaysia?
• Corporate services and regulatory system in Malaysia
Mr Chai Chuan Long
Mr Lew Choon Meng
Ms Ong Yee Chee
Ms Janice Chew
To enrol, please click the below enrolment form: [Priority to Fellow and Practitioner Endorsement (PE) holder]
Seminar Enrolment Form (for individuals)
Seminar Enrolment Form (Corporate Package)