|CPD >> Forthcoming ECPD Seminars|
|Title||Corporate Governance: Are We Behind the Curve in Asia?|
|Date||26 June 2018|
|Time||6.45 pm – 8.15 pm|
|Venue||Admiralty Conference Centre, 1804A, Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
In this seminar, the following elements will be addressed by speakers:
• Overview of subsidiaries governance scene in Asia
• Demand on management – especially on boards of directors of companies
• Appropriate standards of corporate governance – how to implement and enforce?
• Will artificial intelligence be able to replace human? How can technology support?
• How to get the compliance program embedded in an organisation so that it is operational rather than just theoretical
• The way forward