In this seminar, the following elements will be addressed by speaker:
- Understand the nature and definition of connected transaction
- Review the definition and implication of connected person, associate (individual and corporate), connected subsidiary and deemed connected person
- Advise the appointment of independent financial advisor and the establishment of independent board committee
- Apply the disclosure requirements in announcement, circular, annual report and shareholders’ approval
- Analyze the compliance issues on continuing connected transaction
- Understand the annual review requirements on continuing connected transaction
- Organize the independent shareholders’ meeting
- Analyze the major exemptions and waivers relating to connected transaction
Mr Ricky Lai
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Note: The following fees for member, graduate and student are fees after 10% discount.