In this seminar, the speakers will share their practical experience in dealing with the following matters under the Companies Ordinance, Cap. 622:
- No-par value regime and abolition of authorized share capital
- Practical issues for companies incorporated before the no-par value regime
- Alteration of share capital, including:
- Permitted capital alteration under section 170
- increase of share capital by allotting and issuing new shares
- increase of share capital without allotting and issuing new shares
- capitalization of profits, with or without allotting and issuing new shares
- issue of bonus shares with or without increasing share capital
- conversion of shares into a larger or smaller number of shares
- cancellation of shares
- Redenomination of share capital under section 172
Ms YT Soon
Ms Mildred Chan
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Note: The following fees for member, graduate and student are fees after 10% discount.