Hong Kong has stepped up its efforts in Hong Kong as a fund management hub. This creates significant opportunities for the governance professional in terms of dealing with legal and compliance/governance related issues. To appreciate the happenings we have gathered seasoned professionals to go through major market developments including with private equity, limited partnership and some of the major legal and compliance/governance related topics. In this seminar, the following will be addressed by speakers:
- Private Equity Manager Location: focus on manager location; Hong Kong attractions; and Greater Bay Area
- Private Equity Fund Location: number of choices with offshore locations; and Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Limited Partnership Fund: basic features; and Hong Kong tax residency
- Set-up for Limited Partnership Fund: determination of fund structure; licensing requirements for fund manager; other parties and locations; timings; and work streams
- Ongoing obligations of Limited Partnership Fund: registered office; statutory reporting; auditors; and custody arrangement for assets and record keeping
Mr Peter Lake
Mr Mike Ringer
Mr Michael Atkinson
Mr Arthur Yeung
Mr Eric Gong
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Note: The following fees for member, graduate and student are fees after 10% discount.