In this seminar, the following elements will be addressed by speakers:
- Key concepts and elements of Alternative Investment Funds
- Types and why of Alternative Investment Funds
- Typical fund formation
- Basic fund structure
- Fund administration and fund administrator
- What is Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
- How SPV works in fund structure
- How company secretaries play a role in SPV, especially for Hong Kong entities
- How technologies come into the play for SPV maintenance:
- What is the common system that we use?
- What are the benefits?
Ms Mandy Lam
Ms Margaret Wong
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Note: The following fees for member, graduate and student are fees after 10% discount.