This webinar will provide governance professionals with an overview of AML/KYC requirements for Trust & Company Service Providers, as well as a sharing on pain points of execution, and a panel discussion on the adoption of RegTech.
The following elements will be covered:
- Practical review of AML/KYC requirements for Trust & Company Service Providers
- 3 key pain points
- Dealing with a manual and time consuming process
- Challenges in establishing an effective ongoing monitoring process
- Validation of varying results across different data systems
- How to adopt latest RegTech to tackle the 3 key pain points? (panel discussion and on-screen demo)
Speakers and Panelists’ bio:
Ms Helina Lo
Mr Brian Lin
Mr Tommy Fung
Mr Benjamin Petit
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Note: The following fees for member, graduate and student are fees after 10% discount.