In this seminar, the speaker will provide an overview of Chapter 14 of the Main Board Listing Rules governing notifiable transactions of listed companies, and will share practical examples, case studies and useful tips for compliance issues. The following items will be covered:
- Review the definition and types of “transaction”
- Calculate the size tests to classify transaction type
- Understand the aggregation of “transactions”
- Evaluate the implication of “deemed disposals”
- Understand the “Qualified Property Acquisition” and the “Qualified Aircraft Leasing Activity”
- Review the methods of shareholders’ approval
- Analyse the compliance issues of various classification of “transactions”
Mr Ricky Lai
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Note: The following fees for member, graduate and student are fees after 10% discount.