In response to the worsening situation of COVID-19 infection, The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (the Institute) announced that the Hong Kong Secretariat office will maintain limited services. From 15 July 2020 onwards and until further notice, the adjusted service hours of our counter of the Secretariat offices are as follows:
- Hong Kong Office: 9.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 9.00am to 12.00noon (Saturday); and
- Beijing Office: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
To reduce face-to-face interaction to a minimal, the following measures have been implemented until further notice:
- Collection of certificate of The Chartered Governance Institute for eligible members and graduates at the Hong Kong office is suspended. Deadline for collection will be extended and the Institute will keep members and graduates informed in due course;
- All CPD seminars, membership and studentship events have been switched to webinar mode where possible; and
- Members, graduates, students and friends are encouraged to communicate with the Institute via electronic means as much as possible. Please do not visit the Secretariat offices unless impractical. Any visits to the Secretariat offices has to be by appointment only. All guests entering the Institute’s premises must wear a mask and will be requested to undergo temperature screening and disinfection of hands at the office entrance.
The health and safety of our members, graduates, students and stakeholders are of utmost importance to the Institute. Please visit the Institute’s website and our LinkedIn and Facebook pages regularly for the latest information. Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.
For enquiries, please contact:
Hong Kong Office: (852) 2881 6177; email@example.com
Beijing Representative Office: (86) 10 6641 9368; firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership matters: email@example.com
Studentship registration matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination and Exemption matters: email@example.com
Professional Development matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Openings: email@example.com