|2018-03-08||HKICS IQS study packs update|
The updated version of the three IQS study packs (Hong Kong Corporate Law, Corporate Administration and Corporate Governance) will be available for access on 13 March 2018 (Tue) via the HKICS PrimeLaw Account. A summary of the updates will be provided.
Students who have not yet registered their HKICS PrimeLaw accounts, please refer to the following steps: -
1. Students are required to register a HKICS PrimeLaw account at the website operated by WKHK. Please click http://www.wkprime.com/hkics/registration for registration.
2. Students are required to provide the following information during the registration process for verification with HKICS:
- Student name (same as your HKID card)
- HKICS student number
- Mobile phone number
- Email (same as the email provided to HKICS)
3. Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent to individual student’s registered email address by WKHK
4. WKHK will verify the student’s information with HKICS before activating the account. Please note that it will generally take 10 working days before the account becomes active
5. Upon verification, an email confirming the account activation will be sent to each student by WKHK. The student will then be able to use the assigned login ID and password to sign in to the four Study Packs and get access to the other information in the login area as stated above.
To login and access to HKICS study packs, go to http://www.primelaw.com.hk
The user manual of the PrimeLaw is available here.
Please note the followings:
- For download, it is 300 comm block / per document per day.
- The system will automatically lock the account if the student is trying to use spider software. WKHK will notify HKICS immediately and communicate with the user (during office hours). Any second attempt of using spider software will forbid the user get access to his/her account.
For further questions regarding the content of the Study Packs, please contact Education and Examinations Section at 28816177 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical questions regarding the PrimeLaw account, please contact WKHK’s customer service: HK-Prime@wolterskluwer.com.
(Disclaimer: The use of the materials included in this online platform of WKHK is subject to their terms and conditions and disclaimers upon registration and without limitation thereof and there is no recourse to HKICS in respect of any technical issues including any loss to any users occasioned thereby.)