|2019-08-21||Recruitment - Administrative Assistant|
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee)
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) is looking for a highly motivated and capable candidate to maintain and promote the knowledge and standard of members in the post of Administrative Assistant.
HKICS was founded in Hong Kong 70 years ago and now has over 6,000 members and 3,200 students. The scope of our work and influence is not only local, but regional and global. In Mainland China, HKICS is playing an active role in the development of the profession. Our international connections take the form as the China Division of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) in London, as well as our role as a founder member, in 2010, of Corporate Secretaries International Association (currently known as Corporate Secretaries International Association Limited) which seeks to give a global voice to corporate secretaries and governance professionals.
Administrative Assistant (Ref: ACC-2019-08)
- Handle members’ enquiries, both at front desk and on telephone
- Handle payments by credit card, cheque etc.
- Handle accounting data entry
- Provide administrative support
- Other ad-hoc assignments when required
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above;
- Proactive, with initiative and good analytical and communication skills;
- 1 year working experience in cashier, but no related working experience will also be considered;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua;
- Immediate available preferred
We offer a 5-day week (plus one Saturday per month). Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary as well as earliest available date by e-mail to us at email@example.com and quote “ACC-2019-08”.