Membership Transfer Test
The Institute recommends Internationally Qualified Members (with the designation of FCIS or ACIS only) to take the Membership Transfer Test (MTT). Upon passing the MTT, members will be entitled to become an Ordinary Member and to use the designations of FCS or ACS.
The key objective of MTT is to examine if members are equipped with local knowledge, understanding and skills to perform secretarial duties in a corporate sector. The MTT examination will be held twice a year in June and December.
Notes to members who wish to take the MTT:
- The subject to be attempted is ‘Corporate Secretaryship’ and candidate is required to complete the examination paper within three hours.
- The examination fee is stated on the Fee Schedule under Studentship Section.
- The syllabus and reading lists for the MTT are the same as the ‘Corporate Secretaryship’ under the International Qualifying Scheme (IQS).
- The same examination paper for Corporate Secretaryship under IQS shall be applied to the MTT.
- The rules and regulations applicable to the IQS shall be applied to the MTT
Please click here to download the EE006 – Membership Transfer Test (MTT) Entry Form.