||Harneys Corporate Services (Asia) Limited|
||Partnership and Trust Formation and other services|
|Classified Start Date
||Corporate Services Senior Administrator|
||The post holder will be responsible for and expected to carry out the following duties:
• Manage a portfolio of clients to the HF standard of quality and service delivery turnaround. Deal with instructions/enquiries from manager, assistant manager and clients.
• Maintenance and monitoring of team specific mailbox when required and ensuring all client queries requests are handled in accordance with Harneys Fiduciary’s policies and procedures.
• Dealing with day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to the entities, originating responses as appropriate under the guidance of the Assistant Manager as necessary.
• Work independently on instructions from individuals that are signatories and authorised to instruct Harneys Fiduciary (HF).
• Keep abreast of new procedures and ensure HF’s policies and procedures are followed.
• Liaising with the Compliance team in relation to satisfaction of due diligence requirements.
• Maintaining company registers and attending to the regulatory filings for the entities in the portfolio.
• Manage accounts receivable, WIP and billing for portfolio of clients in accordance with HF’s policies and procedures; and liaise with the finance/billing department as required.
• Ensure that the companies and partnerships are administered in accordance with their constitutional documents and any other relevant documents.
• Liaise with lawyers, Registrar of Companies, CIMA and other governmental departments as required.
• Ensure that all updates to constitutional documents/filings are filed within the relevant internal and government timelines.
• Maintain minute books and registers in good order and advise management of any concerns.
• E-filing documentation on a timely basis and ensuring the filing is up-to-date.
• Drafting emails and using precedents to respond to client enquiries and instructions including non-standard enquiries.
• Manage time in terms of maintenance the portfolio of clients, daily tasks, allocated projects and re-prioritizing where appropriate
• Mentoring and training of Junior team members in specified team(s).
• Liaise with Corporate Services Assistant Manager/Corporate Services Manager on any training concerns.
• Handle complex enquiries as required.
• Assist with team projects delegated by Corporate Services Manager/Corporate Services Assistant Manager.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
||This position requires an individual with:
• Associate/Undergraduate degree in business related subject with at least 6+years solid corporate administration experience within a legal environment with one or more at a senior level with minor supervision of a team or ICSA/STEP qualified
• Experience in the provision of drafting meeting minutes and resolutions
• Experience with handling a high volume of companies on a regular basis
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver on tight timescales
• Good supervision, organisation and leadership skills
• Excellent Written and oral communication skills at senior internal and external levels
• Team spirit and professionalism, assisting colleagues and the business as needed
• Use of initiative to improve processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & CORIS & CAP/VIRRGIN is essential
• ViewPoint and FileSite is preferred
• Background in anti-money laundering and FATCA would be desirable
• Solid understanding of corporate structures and processes
• Solid understanding of the company formation process
• Familiarity with Company Law, Companies Management Law, Mutual Fund Law and Money Laundering Laws
• Solid Understanding of AML and Compliance regulations is required
||For interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com|
|Length of Working Experience
||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
Five-day work week, Life insurance, Performance bonus
||23 Oct 2020|