||A.S. Watson Retail (HK) Limited|
||Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer. Every year, over 5 billion customers and members shopped with our 12 retail brands in stores and online.
A.S. Watson has a long heritage in giving for 178 years, and we are committed to making a difference to the world through a wide range of corporate social responsibility efforts that are designed to benefit our staff, customers, shareholders and wider community, to bring MORE to the lives of everyone we touch.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide, A.S. Watson Group is also a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, which has five core businesses ‐ ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
|Classified Start Date
||Company Secretarial Officer|
The candidate will assist in performing a full range of company secretarial duties and in ensuring the ASW Group companies, including a subsidiary listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, are compliant with statutory requirements.
A typical day in this Role:
• Organize board and shareholders’ meetings of Group companies
• Prepare resolutions and meeting papers
• Review draft resolutions and supporting papers prepared by business units
• Obtain internal clearance for draft resolutions and other documents before execution
• Coordinate with in-house counsels
• Assist in the execution of corporate activities
• Maintain corporate records
This job is a good fit for You if:
• You are member of HKICS (Graduate/Associate)
• You would like to pursue your career in company secretarial field
||What we look for:
• Member of HKICS (Graduate / Associate)
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant company secretarial experience (1 – 2 years’ experience with listed companies preferred)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• A team player with positive attitude, well organized, meticulous and detail-minded
• Able to work independently upon own initiative and under minimum supervision
||Interested parties, please send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
|Length of Working Experience
||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
||20,000 to 49,999|
Additional MPF contribution
Life insurance, staff purchase discount
||25 Oct 2020|
|We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.|