||Computershare is a leading global financial services company founded in Australia. We employ over 12,000 people across 90 offices around the world. Globally, we provide services in over 21 countries to more than 16,000 clients and their 75 million customers.
Visit www.computershare.com to learn more about what we do.
|Classified Start Date
||AVP / VP, Governance Services|
Supporting the delivery of HK Governance Advisory and Managed Service client engagements to cope with our fast growing practice.
• Advise domestic and international clients on legal entity compliance, governance and transaction related matters.
• Lead or support the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements.
• Lead or support business development and client relationship management activities.
• Establish and maintain client relationships.
• Develop subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials.
• Manage, mentor and develop of team members.
• Support business management and operational matters, including recruitment, resourcing, finance and risk management.
• As a Subject Matter Expert, contribute to a variety of projects and initiatives as and when required.
• Monitor the on-boarding of new clients progress in accordance with company policies and processes.
• Monitor an aging report and follow up with the clients for settlement.
• As a good team player to work with the Relationship Managers for any pursuits.
• Support the Managing Director for any ad hoc assignments as delegated.
• Keep abreast of both internal and external influences to help shape continuous growth and development of the Governance Services business and offering.
||• Degree holder or above in Corporate Governance, Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting or Law
• Associate or Fellow Member of The HK Institute of Chartered Secretaries or other professional bodies such as HKICPA.
• Over 8 years’ company secretarial, corporate administration and governance experience gained within professional services and/or industry. With practical experience gained in Listco is an advantage.
• A solid knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements for both HK private/Listed and offshore companies is essential.
• Drive and enthusiasm to help develop, manage and grow the domestic Governance Services business.
• Expert networking and communication skills, and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues.
• Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments.
• Attention to detail and track record of producing high quality work.
• Experienced leader of people.
• Resilient and composed under pressure, proactive, self-motivated, take ownership/responsibility for own work and work of others.
• Effective business, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company.
• Organised with strong project management skills.
• IT skills with experience in the development and/or maintenance of technology systems to support service delivery.
• Good command of spoken and written English with fluent in Mandarin.
||Please apply via our career site - https://cpu.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200002PK&tz=GMT%2B08%3A00&tzname=|
|Length of Working Experience
||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
Additional MPF contribution
||29 Oct 2020|
|Diversity & Inclusion
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. For more details about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy, please go to our company website at https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare