||CUHK Medical Centre Limited|
||The CUHK Medical Centre (CUHKMC) is a non-profit, private teaching hospital wholly owned by The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).|
|Classified Start Date
||Manager, Company Secretariat|
||• Provide a full spectrum of company secretarial and corporate governance services for the CUHK Medical Centre Limited and its affiliate(s)/associated company(ies);
• Organise board and committee meetings, and prepare related documentation including minutes and resolutions;
• Handle and ensure timely and correct statutory filings and maintain complete and up-to-date statutory records;
• Ensure corporate governance and compliance with laws and other regulatory requirements;
• Draft and review company secretarial-related documents;
• Assist in ad hoc assignments and projects.
||• Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines, preferably in company secretarial, law or related disciplines.
• At least 6 years’ company secretarial or legal experience in reputable professional firms or listed companies.
• Associate of HKICS/ICSA or Legal Executive.
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal skill.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Proficiency in PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
||Applications: Interested parties please submit application via https://aa020.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=CP-20-0145&lang=en
|Length of Working Experience
||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
||12 Feb 2021|
|Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not contacted by CUHK Medical Centre Limited within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date, and will be destroyed thereafter.|