||Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Limited|
||HKEX Group is a leading financial market operator in the world.
From our home in the financial hub of Hong Kong and an additional base in London, we provide world-class facilities for trading and clearing securities and derivatives in Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income and Currency.
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of Chinese and international capital flows, Hong Kong has long been Connecting China with the World. With the accelerated opening-up of China’s capital markets, HKEX continues to be a pioneer at the forefront of this historic transition, which we believe will Reshape the Global Market Landscape.
|Classified Start Date
||Assistant Vice President - Secretarial Services (PRC team)|
• Provide company secretarial work for HKEX’s subsidiaries and joint ventures in Hong Kong and the PRC to ensure compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
• Handle the formation and restructuring of the group companies
• Prepare agenda, minutes and resolutions of the board / shareholders meetings, company documents, annual reports, and other corporate communications and filings
• Supervision and management of team members
• Ensure accuracy and effectiveness of all secretarial record/ database/ filing system
• Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required
• Travel to other cities in the PRC when required
• Qualified lawyer/company secretary with a minimum of 6 years working experience, or university graduates of other disciplines with at least 6 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field will also be considered
• Excellent English and Chinese writing skill is essential. Proficiency in Putonghua is a must
• Good knowledge of the applicable laws and rules in the PRC and familiar with the Listing Rules is essential
• Have good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with a strong sense of responsibility
• Able to work independently and attentive to detail
|Length of Working Experience
|Monthly Salary Range
||21 Apr 2021|
|Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Associate.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX