||Sterling Private Management Limited|
|Classified Start Date
||COMPANY SECRETARIAL OFFICER / TRUST ADMINISTRATOR|
||As a member of the Trust Administration team, the incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support to a number of trust structures and entities incorporated in various jurisdictions covering the following area:
• Involve in day-to-day administrative activities of the trusts and holding entities.
• Perform general company secretarial duties including but not limited to the set-up, maintenance and winding up of entities established in various jurisdictions
• Maintain minute books and registers in good order and advise management of any concerns.
• Assist and handle paper work for periodic board and sub-committee meetings relating to the trust structures and underlying entities.
• Attend to the regulatory filings for the entities within the relevant internal and government timelines
• Assist and handle KYC due diligence, FATCA/CRS reporting and other compliance work as required from time to time.
• Assist on other trust related matters and able to work together with other team members
• Liaise and coordinate with external service providers.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
||• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the company secretarial and/or trust administration function.
• HKICS / CGI membership.
• University degree in business, finance, accounting or related disciplines is preferred.
• Working experience in professional firm or family office setting would be an advantage.
• Experience in handling complex corporate structure and drafting of minutes and resolutions.
• Familiarity of trust and company laws, AML and relevant compliance regulations.
• Good inter-personal skill and a team player.
• Good communication and time management skill.
• Strong written and spoken English.
• Mature, reliable, independent and willing to take on new challenges.
||Interested party please emails your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms. Chan.|
|Length of Working Experience
||4 to 6 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
Additional MPF contribution
5-day work week, discretionary bonus
||29 Apr 2021|