||The Law Debenture Corporation (H.K.) Limited|
||Investment trust with its own independent professional services business.|
|Classified Start Date
||Global Entity Coordinator|
||LawDeb is a rare proposition, a FTSE250 investment trust, founded in 1889 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. Our independent professional services business is recognised globally as a leading provider of independent governance and transactional support services. Our international coordination team, predominantly based in the UK, deliver an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of clients in over 100 jurisdictions globally. It is our strategy to develop a regional coordination hub, based in Hong Kong, to enhance our offering to clients who has a focus within the APAC region.
We are looking for candidates who will bring enthusiasm, energy and flexibility to the role, with the desire to strive and go the extra mile. In return, we’ll provide the tools and training to help you to progress your career and maximise your potential. As a Global Entity Coordinator, you can expect to be involved in a wide range of tasks to ensure that our clients’ legal entities are compliant with local requirements. You will work across a range of jurisdictions worldwide, managing the relationship between the client and the local legal team, ensuring that excellent client service is delivered. The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Coordination of corporate secretarial work across a range of jurisdictions and time zones worldwide
• Ensuring our clients’ legal entities are compliant with local requirements
• Project Management of a number of clients, being the main point of contact, ensuring client satisfaction with the overall service
• Preparation of documentation required for routine corporate secretarial matters for Hong Kong
• Assist with setting up of new clients and engaging the local legal teams for provision of corporate secretarial services
• Performing other relevant administration duties (for example – maintenance of database) as agreed
||• A business, language or law degree are desirable but not essential
• In the process of studying towards Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) or CGI qualification or recently completed the qualification; unless substantial experience can be demonstrated
• Strong written and spoken English
• Experience of working within strict deadlines, being able to prioritise effectively to ensure that SLA’s are met at all times
• Ability to build relationships and rapport, demonstrating credibility
• Experience of project management, being able to deliver key deliverables to deadlines, working on client accounts
• Confident in communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and to take ownership of tasks, time and workload by prioritising and managing expectations.
• Solution focused, with the ability to deal with conflict confidently providing effective resolutions
• Excellent computer skills, in particular MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
• A team player, who can work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders.
• High attention to detail
• Desire to strive and go the extra mile
• High standard of professional and personal conduct and ethical behaviour
||Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of salary expectation and the qualities you can bring to the role|
|Length of Working Experience
||1 to 3 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
||20,000 to 49,999|
Life assurance 3x annual salary, 21 days paid holiday per year (January to December)
||02 May 2021|