||Harneys Corporate Services (Asia) Limited|
||Partnership and Trust Formation and other services|
|Classified Start Date
||Corporate Services Junior Administrator|
· Deal with instructions/ enquiries from Assistant Manager.
• Assist Team with and work on instructions from clients
• Keep abreast of new procedures and ensure HF’s policies and procedures are followed.
• Ensure that all assigned tasks are handled in accordance with HF policies and procedures.
• E-filing documentation on a timely basis and ensuring the filing is up-to-date.
• Drafting emails and using precedents to respond to client enquiries and instructions including non-standard enquiries.
• Assist with VP data entry.
• Assist with Team accounts receivable, WIP and billing in accordance with HF’s policies and procedures; and liaise with the finance/billing department as required.
• Assist with ensuring that all updates to constitutional documents are filed timely with requisite fees.
• Assist with maintaining minute books and registers in good order advising Corporate Services Assistant Manager/Corporate Services Manager of any concerns.
• Provide coverage for CST when there are absences.
• Assist with maintenance of archiving designated area in accordance with HF’s policies and procedures.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
||• High School Diploma / Degree Holder is more preferable.
• Student Member of ICSA/HKICS
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Sound IT Knowledge/Microsoft
• Ability to work within a team structure
• Standard client communication skills
• Use of initiative to improve processes
• Team spirit and professionalism, assisting colleagues and the business as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & CORIS & CAP / VIRRGIN
• Knowledge of ViewPoint and FileSite is desirable
• Solid understanding of corporate structures and processes
• Good understanding of the company formation process
•Understanding of AML and Compliance regulations is required
||For interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com|
|Length of Working Experience
||Less than 1 year|
|Monthly Salary Range
||03 Oct 2020|