||International Christian School|
||International Christian School, Hong Kong, a Private Independent School offering a through-train" K-12 affordable quality Christ-centered education.|
|Classified Start Date
||Board Secretary (Part-time)|
||• Perform a full range of board secretarial and administrative duties for the Board of Trustees and its committees, the School Supervisor, School Management Committee Chair, and Parent Association Chair.
• Follow up action points with responsible parties and keep the Board Chair informed of the progress.
• Maintain and update the portal and register of the Board of Trustees and its committees, statutory records and filing systems.
• Keep abreast of the statutory and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance, and advise the Board of Trustees of any changes.
• Any other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Chair of Board of Trustees.
||• Proven experience in serving the Board of Directors in corporate, quasi-governmental bodies or NGOs. Prior experience in serving the Board of Trustees in international schools with an understanding of education-related legislations and corporate governance and compliance requirements will be a definite advantage.
• Recognised professional company secretarial, legal qualifications, or equivalent will be ideal but not a must.
• Good understanding and familiarity of meeting procedures and protocols.
• Excellent time management with proven experience in managing multiple meeting schedules with deliverables of high quality.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation, with the ability to plan and think forward; be proactive and ready to anticipate challenges.
• Well-presented with good interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with various stakeholders and difficult situations.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and in a professional manner. High level of integrity with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Proficient in ICT and office applications.
• Flexibility to thoughtfully adjust personal schedules to meet the needs of the School.
• Owing to the part-time job nature, the work schedule can be mutually agreed upfront.
• Immediate availability will be highly preferred.
||We offer an attractive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Join us through submitting an online application with your resume and salary expectations at www.ics.edu.hk.
|Length of Working Experience
|Monthly Salary Range
||04 Oct 2020|
|We are committed to providing a child safe environment safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo thorough background checks and child protection screening.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purposes.