||TIPTOP ENERGY LTD (SINOPEC INT’L PETROLEUM E&P HK OVERSEAS LTD)|
||Tiptop Energy Ltd (Sinopec Int’l Petroleum E&P HK Overseas Ltd) is a Hong Kong branch of a Chinese state-owned energy company.
Mainly dedicated to optimizing the structure of overseas investment and financing, providing financial and tax support for parent company and it’s overseas projects.
|Classified Start Date
||• Arrange for the holding of company board meetings and relevant documents required.
• Offer appropriate professional and legal knowledge to perform the daily management activity of legal area.
• Draft and review the internal and external loan agreements and guarantees of parent company.
• Manage and coordinate with external counsels and corporate service providers to ensure the quality and effectiveness of deliverables
• Manage legal and compliance risks
• Other legal and administrative task assigned by the management.
• Assure smooth contact with local authorities and parent company in mainland China and its overseas subsidiaries.
||• Company secretary/ legal and compliance experience in large multinational corporation or state owned enterprise
• Knowledge of oil and gas industry is a plus but not necessary
• Breakthrough & Innovation, Integrity & Contribution, Execution & Control, Teamwork & Coordination, Communication Skills
||Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary as well as earliest available date by e-mail to us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Length of Working Experience
||1 to 3 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
||20,000 to 49,999|
||05 Oct 2020|
|All application will be treated in strict confidence. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be handed in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.|